Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Walk, Run or take a Bus - Get to a Toys R Us!

Can you feel the heat? That's because this is a smokin' hot deal on Hasbro Games.
 
Toys R Us has great games for $3.99, $7.99 or $9.99.  If that wasn't sweet enough, you can score extra savings!
  • Spend $25+ on these games & TRU will give you a $10 gift card!   
  • Hasbro has a rebate offer of at least $2 for most of the sale games.   

Here's what I did.
Purchase #1 
7 of the $3.99 games that are also on Rebate - (See my game list below)
Total $27.93
$10 gift card
$14 rebate
= $3.93  ($0.56 per game!!!)

Purchase #2
2 $9.99 games and 2 $3.99 games (that are also on rebate See my game list below)
Total $27.96
$10 gift card
$8 rebate
= $9.97 ($2.49 per game!)
 
* They say your gift card will be activated in 6 hours, but mine worked right away on my second purchase.

All in all I purchased these 11 games (there are others available!) for $13.90.  WOOHOOO!!

$3.99 games:
Ants in the Pants
Cootie
Don't Spill the Beans
Don't Break the Ice
Hi-Ho-Cherry-o (x2)
Candyland
Chutes and Ladders
Memory (all versions)

$9.99 games
Scrabble
Connect 4

Between this deal and the Weekly Reader Deal, my gift closet is stocked for all those birthday parties next year.

1 comment:

Counting Coconuts said...

OMG what a steal! I looked at Connect 4 the other day and it's a whooping $45 here!!