Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What's coming...?

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!! It is so lovely here. The sun is warm, the birds are singing and there's a feeling of awakening in our neighborhood and community. Now that the days are longer and the weather better, we're spending more of our time outside - parks and playdates. 

While that still leaves time for TotSchool, my other interests have taken me away from all the planning. I've decided to set perfection aside in the interest of moving forward. There are many wonderful online resources for TotSchool. Therefore, now through the end of summer, I plan to primarily use these pre-created ideas. This will lessen my prep work significantly, still give Turbo plenty of great activities and hopefully leave me the time to blog about our fun too!

Here's a sneak peek into our broad theme for the next several weeks. Turbo is going to love them and I'm very excited about the topics!  It is my plan to have most/all of the next four weeks of resources and activities together by this weekend. 

THIS WEEK - March 21 - We are doing - what else - KITES! Perfect for springtime.

week of March 28th - Farm Animals

week of April 4th - Birds, nests,

week of April 11th - Flowers/Gardens

week of April 18 - Earth Day, recycling (maybe weather too)

week of April 25 - Zoo

So that's what I've got.  How are you planning for your kids' educational time?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your themes they are great :)

I started back a link for art called collage box if your interested. :)

Donette said...

Think your themes are great and I agree that there are so many great online resources to use. I thank God for people willing to share their talent with me!