Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Nap Time Saved!

It's been a very challenging day - one of those where both Sweet Pea and Turbo were fussing, whining and crying all day. By noon I was bonkers!  Thankfully naptime came. This past week every time I put him down for a nap, Turbo has been undressing (including diaper), playing, then having to pee... of course he then pees OUT his bed. UGH! Bed, blankets, rug and carpet all get wet, not to mention gross. (I don't care if its sterile). We talked a lot about keeping the diaper on so we wouldn't accidently pee in our bed. Didn't work.  I seriously considered duct tape today as it's been one of those days.  Instead, I put his diaper on backwards! Yep - Totally Worked!  I don't know where that inspiration arose, but whew!  He couldn't get it off and after playing a bit, fell asleep. Nap time saved. 

No comments: